Sunday, July 26, 2009

where in the world is Carmen...

In case you have been wonder about me lately hiding under a rock... I have been studying for the Bar.





Yep that me, with glasses, no make up, hair messy etc. And if I had a wide angle lens (hint) you would see the brown sweatpants I have been living in.

I also want to thank all my friends and family for putting up with me during this time. I have been neurotic, crazy, flaky, bad at returning e-mails, not attending birthday parties or bachelorette parties, not being on FB, not updating my blog, not scrapbooking (I know I did take a class, but not the same), etc... I plan to make it up to you as soon as I get back!!!

Especially want to thank Phil for supporting me through all this and for all the "yes, I need a latte mocha from Coffee Bean to study," and him driving me there at all hours of the night. Love ya babe!

But I am excited to take the Bar, and look forward to getting my life back! See you soon!

I drive out to Ontario tomorrow, and it is from Tuesday - Thursday. Not much to do in Ontario so I plan to drive back on Thursday evening. Hopefully I am back in time for the concert in the park and a glass of wine (or two after all Bryant isn't back until Sunday)! Anyone want to join us?

2 comments:

Liz P said...

ours is on thursday too... but if they are playing better music, we can go there...

Cameron Hernandez said...

Come join us!! The boys can play together...