Wednesday, July 1, 2009

working on my resolution...photoshop elements

One of my new year's resolutions this year was to learn more how to use photoshop elements and to learn a little bit on digital scrapbooking. During tax season I saved up some money and signed up to take a class from Patty D the digital scrapbooking teacher. I signed up back in April and the first available class at my local scrapbook shop Scrapbooking Heaven was last weekend in Huntington Beach. I loved her, she was great. She is also very popular, there was a lady and her husband that flew in from Texas to take her class!!

Anyways...check out what I learned to do in one weekend, what I could not figure out on my own after several months of trying...
I gave the pages I made for Liz and my parents to them already, but I still have to give Ashley her page. I don't know what Phil is planning to do with his page.

0 comments: