Monday, January 14, 2013

part two thanksgiving ... with the Miyamura family

The next Thanksgiving event was with Phillip's Japanese family ...

We are so grateful that we are a part of his family!!  This year it was celebrated at Nise and Jeff's home.  They are so generous in hosting it at their home.   They even rented a bounce house for the kids to play outside.  Unfortunately I didn't think of taking photos until it was later in the evening so I didn't get photos of many of the family :( especially the little kids (i.e. Bryant, Natalie, Ty - who is not really a little kid but was outside taking care of the little ones, and Chris' two boys) who were outside jumping the whole time.



Nise and Donna, her mom, so such a great job preparing so much food!!  Sorry not the best photo of these beautiful ladies, but let's just say that they didn't get a minute to rest and have their photo taken.

I did however take a photo of Donna's beau who did get to rest :)


I also got a ton of photos of the no longer baby boys...but I didn't want to post of photo of William.  I feel that I have so many photos of him that you might want to see another little boy instead.  This is Zander, Nise and Jeff's little guy.  He had a big goose egg on is forehead and injury on his nose :( because he is walking everywhere, unlike William who refuses to walk.  Why should he, he has a sucker for a mama that carries him around everywhere.  (I totally regret not buying a new baby carrier, but I just assumed that he would be walking at 10 months like Bryant.  I had heard that kids aren't the same, but I didn't believe it until now.)


Totally forgot to take a photo of baby Trent, until Trevor and Jenny left back home to Palm Desert. Must remember to take photos first, then sit, eat and be merry!!

0 comments: