Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hanging w/ Liz, Max, & Eli on Wednesdays...

Liz has been after me to join a Moms club. I think that it won’t be fun because Bryant is too little and the activities at the moms club are for toddlers. So Liz decided that we should have a day where the boys get to hang out. I started working part time on Thursdays and Fridays, and Liz meets with the moms club on Tuesdays, and Mondays are not usually good days for us to meet. So Wednesdays is perfect.

Two weeks ago we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in LB. Liz has a year membership and I live in LB so it is perfect. The boys go there and love going there as you can tell the pictures. I really wish for Bryant to grow up like the boys and not be afraid of touching things. My mom didn’t want Liz and I to touch any of God’s creatures because they carry germs, are dirty etc. We don’t want that for our boys.



Liz decided it would be a great idea for me to hold the nectarine juice while she took the picture of the birds coming to me. As you can tell the boys really wanted to reach out and touch the birds. I on the other hand was nervous. Afterwards Liz told me she was nervous as well, which is why she had me hold the juice. Bryant saw the boys reaching for the birds and decided to reach as well. Liz didn’t get the picture of this because we both got scared that he might grab at the bird and the bird would peck at him. Neither of us thought Bryant would reach out!! Be careful what you wish for!



Liz never gets to be in pictures because when she is with the boys she is the one taking pictures. Here are a few pictures of her.




Here are a few pictures of all of us. We used the camera timer on the first one, and asked someone to take our picture on the second one. I just hate people using my SLR camera because they always want to change the lens. But if I want everyone to be in picture and there isn’t anything to place the camera on, then I have to ask someone. I usually have the camera “set” for them to take the picture and then they move it. On the second picture the worker moved the lens to include more of the background and make us hard to see. I guess I could take a tripod, but I already carry so much stuff for Bryant.




Last week we didn’t know what to do and Liz had already driven down to LB. It was too hot to go to the beach or the park, the boys would get sunburn. Liz has this great book with ideas, and in it was the Nature Reserve. It was perfect.



Inside the boys were able to touch everything without breaking it and there was air conditioning inside!!

Outside there were lots of trees, and the boys were able to go for a walk. It was ¼ a mile which is perfect for the boys to walk.


Can't wait for next Wednesday!!!

Check out more photos here!

1 comments:

Bobiyo said...

hey this is Joshua..I decided to make a blog spot also check it out:
bobiyo.blogspot.com