Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bryant's belated birthday party...

Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate on last minute notice. I wasn't planning to celebrate his 1st birthday since it was while he was on vacation in Florida with my parents, but my parents convinced me otherwise. It had to be last weekend because this weekend was Labor Day weekend.

We had a great time even though it was really hot. Luckily my parent's also convinced me to have it at their house instead of the park, they had the AC on full blast. The taco guy was great, and the kids kept going in and out of the jumper to cool off back inside the house. It must have been over 100 degrees in the jumper. Also thanks to my sister and bother in law Eddie for purchasing ice cones, which were perfect for this weather!!

We had to wait until after 4 pm for the sun to go down in order to break the piƱata and then cut the cake. However, by then the birthday boy fell asleep. He had refused to take his nap earlier in the day when we were setting up for the party, so of course by 3:30 pm he could longer stay awake.

Max is so excited as he is getting ready to hit the pinata.

My grandma with Bryant as we were setting up for the party.
Liz and I made the banners and many of decorations for the birthday party. I can't wait until I buy the Silhouette SD, it will be so much easier.

0 comments: