Wednesday, October 7, 2009

friends...

This weekend was about seeing old friends in San Diego...

On Saturday we went to San Diego for Lilly's baby shower... more pics at my shutterfly website. Actually I posted all the pictures on the shutterfly website.

Later that night we went out for dinner at Casa de Pico and met up with Clara and Carl. It is always great to see Clara.

Then on Sunday we drove back to San Diego to see Mike, Jen and Lucas. Mike and Phil grew up together in Walnut. Yes, I know we should have spent the night in San Diego instead of driving down there two days in a row, but I just started working so we weren't able to afford to stay down there. We had a great time with Mike and Jen and Jen's family at the Wild Animal Park. Can I just say that we have gotten our money's worth from those year passes from the San Diego Zoo!! Nice.

0 comments: