Friday, October 16, 2009

love...

I love Phil for buying me the silhouette for my birthday!!! I love my silhouette!! The first thing I cut out was...my name. I welded the letters and added a flower on the end. It was so easy, I could not believe it, because I had heard so many complaints about the difficulty to use.

but then I finished my project for Liz...you are going to see so many more projects with my sil...

Can I just say how much I love stampin up products and ideas from my demonstrators?!?!

Tara made these goodie bags.
Liz also bought me some inks and Tara gave me my products in this super cute bag!! Talk about doing what you preach. She also made the cutest designs for place settings using the Autumn Splendor stamp set and the Autumn Meadows designer paper.

Julie did these goodie bags. My favorite was the box, I can see so many great ideas from using this box over and over again!! And decorating the candy...

The tough decision is who gets the bags...before Phil opens them up and eats all the candy.

2 comments:

Liz P said...

wow you are really getting the hand of the sil sd!!! I can't wait to get my Liz's Idea booklet that you made me!!!

Cameron Hernandez said...

Very soon!!